NO APOLOGIES


If I had wronged you I would say sorry
But that has never crossed my mind
Today we become history
And I retreat to my hut
More aware of myself

You believe you right in your choices
For that I reckon relativity
Right or wrong depend on instances
Our yesterday is now history
A vivid revelation of who I was.

I did everything right
At least for once in my social life
With sincere conviction and conscious
Expecting nothing in return
But then u returned coldness and cruelty
A recipe so bitter and sour.


The door to my heart was wide open
But you chose not to enter
For that choice you won my respect
I was content to reset my heart
And start a fresh.
Unfortunately the heart is eternal
How I wish it could be formatted
Or had an undo button!
But the reality is different
Have accepted and moved on…
Because time is limited in this earth
To dwell on things you have no control over.


Am not sorry and I will never be
Because am right in my own sense
As you so you believe in yourself
Humans are the same
None is better than the other
But our friends, relatives, enemies
Make us believe otherwise
Then we fall and regret in solitude.

Have taken charge of my life
I do things my own way
I never regret my actions or words
Am always ready for the consequences
And I take full responsibility for my actions.
Because I know and convinced
That am only going to live once






Comments

Popular Posts