BEAUTIFUL ONE



Beautiful One!
Arise, my darling
My beautiful one, and come with me
See! Many a people have spoken badly
Their words have passed like the wind
But our friendship has remained
Strong and unmoved like the hill
Where we proclaimed and vowed
To stand by each other
Yes! It was and will always be…
A great moment! A moment to cherish
Arise, come, my darling
My beautiful one!
Come with me
Now!
I don’t know to where!
But come
With you:
I will find way in the bush
I will climb rocks and hills
And swim vast rivers
Traverse deserts and,
Even venture the savannah
For you, beautiful one, my darling
You are the source of my strength
My motivation
My drug which am ready to get addicted to
And never go to rehab!
Arise, my darling
My beautiful one, and come with me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts