WHICH WAY FORWARD




I don't wanna call you shallow
B'coz I believe you can follow
Things might seem a bit narrow
But trust me they ain't hollow

Take note my learned friend
Lest your word might offend
Our efforts, from where you fend
You must pay for all you spend

You insult our intelligence
But I promise you vengeance
For ignoring our grievance
Without mercy we shall cleanse
To correct your moral decadence

I take a solemn vow to desist
From your lame calls to coexist
When you treat  me like I don't exist
My last option is to resist

I resist political intolerance
I resist poor governance
I resist ignorance
I resist arrogance

We must get a solution
Even if it's a revolution
We can't live in delusion
And pretend it's better option

It's time for honest conversations
Where we bare our true intentions
To finding lasting,working solutions
That protect present and future generations

Comments

Popular Posts