No Regrets


I know what I feel about you
Since the first time I saw you
I admit am not perfect
But am full of respect
You came to my life
And made me feel safe
I opened ma heart to you
And you broke in two
One half hates you
The other still loves you
I can't say I wish
‘coz that’s foolish
Maybe a fool I was
Thinking that we was
I wanted us to do it all
While we were walking tall
Like go to the moon
But it ended too soon
Anyway! u made ma days
With how u carried your ways
Am sorry it had to be this way
‘coz we’ll never know any way
If you threw us away
I wish it hurts u everyday
‘coz am hurting. Obviously
And I promise to forget you completely
‘coz u won’t matter anymore
Things are not like before
But don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate u
Am just saying what I feel about u


Comments

Popular Posts