Choices


Today I make a solemn vow
Not ever to take a bow
Even under an arrow and bow
But to bow to my conscience.
I choose.

Today, in earnest I declare
That I'll not fear but dare
To remain focused and clear
Of my duties to take care
And protect my affairs
I choose.

I choose
Not to engage in trivial and frivolous talk
Not to relent in this long freedom walk
Not to listen to conventional tales of folk
But forge ahead valiantly,because ticking is the clock
I choose.

I choose
To associate with folks of value
Persons of principle and positive cue
Friends who never have the 'friendship due'
But who ensure you add value
The kind who i call friends true
I choose.

I choose
To make the right choices
That lead to eternal rejoices
And minimal or no consequences
For I choose to live and let live
I choose.

Comments

Popular Posts