Procrastination



Procrastination
In the deep dark night
Maybe after midnight
I think I was in fright
Dreaming about the knight
Holding a sword that illuminated the dark night
Or maybe it was my imaginations
Or even a nightmare
I froze as if in a stance-scared!
Drowned in sweat
Trembling with fear
Sharp pain, pierces my chest
Blood oozes, I gasp for breath
What a dream!
I am still at the couch…
Page one of advanced calculus
My final exam is tomorrow
Hope to remember everything I read!
Angry I stumble to bed…
And curse Adam Smith & Karl max
They make economics look easy
But I can’t relate with it now
Especially after reading classical conditioning theory!
I will leave academics to the Greeks
Let me see if these words will form a poem
And recite it to the birds & crickets
After all I have spoken my heart!
Monday, May 13, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts