Solace in Pen and Paper

With pen in hand and paper near,

I let my thoughts and feelings clear.

For though the grief may linger on,

I know that hope will soon come along.

 

I see the beauty in the world around,

The sun that shines, the birds that sound,

The flowers that bloom, the trees that sway,

And all the wonders that brighten my day.

 

I think of those who've gone before,

And all the memories we've made and more.

For though they may have left this earth,

Their love and legacy will always have worth.

 

And so I choose to look ahead,

With hope and love that will not be dead.

For in the midst of grief and pain,

A new beginning can be gained.

 

With every step, with every breath,

I choose to live, to love, to give my best.

For in this life, with all its twists and turns,

It's in the journey that the beauty truly burns.

 

Today I'll take this pen and paper dear,

And write a new story without fear.

For though the grief may come and go,

I know that hope will always grow.

Comments

Popular Posts